Welcome to Part Time Picker

Hello there. Thanks for stopping by. Let me introduce myself.
My name is Peter Guest and I'm a Part Time Picker. That means that I spend part of my time searching for discounted items to later resell. I resell most items online through eBay or Amazon. I still have a full time job and I'm happily married, so I don't intend to spend all my free time auctioning and shipping stuff. I've learned to find a balance of my time.
I am making some pretty decent side bucks with just part time effort. The more energy I give towards my picking, the more money I can make. And those extra dollars really have made the difference getting me out of debt and into a smart financial lifestyle.

You can read more about my story at the, you guessed it, "My Story" page above.

This is not a photo of me... or is it.     It isn't.

In this blog I'm going to share with you all I've learned about picking and reselling items. I'm going to talk (and I like to talk) about things like:
  • Items. What sells, how often, and for how much.
  • Outlets. What are the best websites (or retail locations) to resell your items.
  • Listings. How you present your items to maximize the revenue.
  • Shipping. Tips, mishaps, charges, supplies, systems, and services. 
  • Inventory Sources. Where the pickings are hot.
  • Apps. The best mobile apps for researching values. The best way to use them.
  • Reviews. Of blogs, books, websites, services, products, and other products.
  • Organizing. Your stuff and your time. 
  • Money. How to make the most of all that extra cash your going to make.
  • Links. Other people also write interesting things that you should read.
  • Found Photos. I love 'em, so I'll be posting 'em. Get into it.
  • Questions will be answered. Through emails or comments. Join in!
You can read all about this blog at the, wait for it, "About" page. There is a FAQ there as well.

I'm going to be posting several times a week, so please subscribe through whatever means you like on the sidebar to the right there. You can also share any posts with the social networking community of your choice with the icons below.

Now, let's do this thing!





No comments:

Post a Comment